Saturday, September 5, 2009

Art Prize Competition Sneak Peek!
































This 16 Panel Painting (each panel 8in x 24in) is for the Art Prize Competition in Grand Rapids MI. I will be flying home for the event and will be personally installing this painting in the West Michigan Center for Arts And Technology building, or WMCAT.
The opening reception is on Friday September 25th from 7pm - 11pm. It would be great to see all of my Michigan friends, family, and collectors there! It will be a wonderful event with plenty of great artwork to interest all. AND, you can see my finished painting, which stretches out to be 15 ft long! For more information please e-mail me directly: renee@studiohartig.com

WMCAT Location:
98 E Fulton St.
Grand Rapids, MI 49503

Also! The competition is won by public vote, which means I need the help of all my fans! During the week before September 23rd, I will e-mail everyone a link to vote for my work or a text code to vote via cell phone. Every vote counts and the faster you vote the better because the time is limited :) Thank you for all your help, and I will be e-mail everyone soon. Wish me luck!