Sunday, December 12, 2010

December Shows & Display Locations

COMING UP!
Formal Holiday Artisan Sale:
This sale will be one day only on Sunday December 19th
Time: 11am - 5pm
Location:
The Acadian Ballroom
1829 Northeast Alberta Street
Portland, OR 97211

Mary Lou Zeek Gallery
Featured Artist for December:
Location: 335 State st. Salem, OR 97301
This show will be up for the entire month of December!

Displaying Work:
My work will be hung at the Modern Love Cafe for the month of December as well!
Location: On NW 18th, by Lovejoy st.
This is in the same location as my studio, located in the Active Space building

Also Displaying Work:
From December 12 - January 30, I will be displaying a completely new series of works at the Coffeehouse NW
Location: NW Burnside & Trinity (or about 19th, I believe)
I would love to see what you all think of a new series I have been experimenting with, so please go grab a cup of there amazing hot chocolate and view all the work they are showing!